Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final blog post

1-http://ge11tde14.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-baader-meinhof-complex.html
2 This blog drew my attention because I have not worked with Thomas before so I wanted to see his work.
3 I could see the author took care in this blog because it had all the required information needed
4 I would give this blog a 4 for information
5 I would give this blog a 5 for readability
6 I would say this blog is about the same as mine we have about the same amount of information and detail put into it

1-http://ge110brittanyba.blogspot.com/2014/11/german-industries-and-labor-conditions.html
2- This blog post caught my attention because it has a lot of information, color, and is neatly organized
3 I can see the author took a lot of time with this blog post because it is very detailed and has lots of information
4- I would give it a 5 for information
5- I would give it a 5 for readability
6- Compared to my blog post I would say they did a better job on this post than I did on mine

1-http://ge110mikere.blogspot.com/2014/10/freikoperkultur.html
2 This blog post really didnt catch my attention because it doesnt have a lot of information on it
3 It doesnt look like they spent a lot of time on this blog post kind of just thrown together last minute
4 I would give a 3 for information
5 I would give it a 4 for readability
6 Compared to my blog post I think I did a better job and that I had more time and effort put into my blog post with more information on the topic I chose

B
I learned a lot in this class. I learned that Germany was many small states unified into well Germany which i did not know before this class. I also learned that Germans have had many wars throughout their history I did not know that they have had so many. I also learned about the RAF before this class I had no prior knowledge of the RAF or what it even was. I also have learned in this class that Germany has a vast beer collection along with their food scene, I thought it was all just liver and bratwurst.
I think for this class there could have been a little more information/what you were looking for from you before we did the projects our self  otherwise I think that the class was well structured, laid back having fun learning about German culture and not to focused on us just trying to get good grades by making us study mass amounts of materials. I also liked how you had us purchase the book on our own instead of getting charged an arm and leg by the book store. The one thing I didnt like was that I had a group member not do anything for a project and put all the weight on my other partner and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment